Programs for Summer 2017. Little Brushes by Pinot’s Palette presents Art Enrichment Programs for your kids, coming Summer 2017!
- Stamford, CT. Stamford.
www.chelseapiers... - General Skills - Click for Description - The National Women’s Hockey League and Chelsea Piers Connecticut are proud to present the second annual NWHL Girls Hockey Camp....
- Stamford, CT. Where - Chelsea Piers CT - One Blachley Road - Stamford, CT
2 weeks of half day programs for 3 to 8 year olds with dancing, storytelling and crafts!
- Stamford, CT. The Ballet School of Stamford
C - Yohn Helped Win the War. Join nationally renowned author - James Thompson the Norwalk Historical Society s Mill Hill Historic Park - 2017 7:00pm for an introspective look - World War I artists m..
- Norwalk, CT. WWI Illustrators of America - Mill Hill located - 2 East Wal..
203-899-7999. 10 am - 4 pm.In this five-day intensive, participants will learn various techniques for creating and printing drypoint plates by combining aspects of papermaking and etching. then...
- Norwalk, CT. 299 West Ave, Norwalk, CT Phone.
Bean Bag Projection. 203-899-0606. Sat, July 1, 3:15pm – 3:45pm. Visitors will learn how far their voices can carry! Activities and programs vary by day. Please refer to the calendar to see...
- Norwalk, CT. 303 West Ave., Norwalk, CT Phone.
Join us for a great day of golf with foursomes having the choice of playing Best Ball or Scramble, a gourmet lunch buffet, 18 holes of spectacular golf at Shorehaven Golf Club, cocktail hour,...
- Norwalk, CT. Outdoors - Bedford - Wilton.