United States - The Chisholm Trail fundamentally changed the American West. From the birth of the cowboy as an icon to the revival cattle industry, the Old helped shape our popular culture by...
- Name of location Wichita, KS. Wichita-Sedgwick County Historical Museum - 204 S Main St
Ceramics/Pottery, Mixed Media, Social Event, Special Event. Art - Come celebrate local art and artists. There will be a variety of mediums represented--something for everyone--from jewelry to staine..
- Name of location Wichita, KS. Wichita, KS.
Join us as we discuss Only Time Will Tell by Jeffrey Archer
A first installment of a planned five-part series introduces the character of 1920s Bristol dock worker Harry Clifton, whose...
- Name of location Wichita, KS. Rockwell Wichita public library
Dozens of paintings from the Hudson River School movement will include artists Thomas Cole, Albert Bierstadt and others - wichita artmuseum.org
- Name of location Wichita, KS. Kansas - The Poetry of Nature - Wichita.
Location: Weidemann Hall
Chamber Music Theatre is unique performance format featuring a marriage of theatrical narrative to chamber music performance.
Performed and Produced by: the Core...
- Name of location Wichita, KS. Wichita State University School of Music
Charity & Outreach
- Name of location Wichita, KS. Sunflower Bank.
IASCK - For our monthly meetings - IASCK meets in the Hermann Room - # 262 - 2nd Floor - N.E corner of the Rhatigan Student Center WSU starting 6:30pm. Parking Lot 7 is reserved for visitors and...
- Name of location Wichita, KS. 1845 Fairmount St. Wichita - Wichita - Rhatigan Student Cent..
You have been invited to join the Kansas chapter of the Americans for Prosperity Foundation for an exciting training event developed by the Grassroots Leadership Academy.
- Name of location Wichita, KS. AFP Wichita Office